Nowadays, with the optimization and upgrading of technology in intelligent terminal, 3C digital and non-mobile phone fields, a lot of technologies related to the texture of plastic materials have been derived, which are basically inseparable from vacuum coating technology. Through the vacuum coating process can make the product in texture, color and other aspects of more grade, enhance the added value of the product. The rise of Internet of things hardware and e-cigarettes also brings greater market and imagination space for vacuum coating industry. For the hand plate model whether the appearance of the hand plate or the structure of the hand plate model, vacuum coating is often needed to use the process. The advantages of vacuum coating technology mainly include the following aspects:
1, make the plastic surface with metal texture; Because relative to the aluminum, copper, iron, stainless steel and other metal parts, plastic parts manufacturing process has the advantageous mass easy processing advantages such as low cost, after surface vacuum coating processing of plastic parts in the appearance of industrial products has been or are being more and more widely to replace metal parts, from the surface significantly reduce industrial and consumer electronic product manufacturing costs, improve and consolidate the price advantage in the product in the same industry competition.
2, give plastic products conductive property; Compared with the pure plastic parts, vacuum coating processing plastic products can be used according to the needs of products good conductive properties, such as the most emphasis on consumer electronics processing manufacturing process performance of electromagnetic shielding (EMI) can pass on the inner wall of the plastic parts for electrical conductivity and vacuum coating processing way, under the same effect, compared with the original use copper foil or aluminum foil manufacturing process, vacuum coating EMI technology has incomparable cost advantage.
3. Non-conductive vacuum electroplating (NCVM) can be carried out; For work need foreign radio signal in the process of consumer electronics in terms of exterior decoration, need plastic part with metal luster, and ensure that the surface of the plastic metal plating not shielded or radio signal attenuation devices (such as bluetooth signal, radio frequency signal, etc.), non-conductive vacuum coating (NCVM) technology was born, this kind of vacuum coating technology not only ensure the plastic on the surface of the metal texture, and will not affect the equipment external signal emission; Compared with the electroplating of water, the electroplating of non-conductive vacuum plating (NCVM) process provides the engineers with a perfect choice to have their cake and eat it.
4. Single layer electroplating can be carried out; Generally speaking, the outer surface of plastic products or the inner surface of plastic products can be processed by vacuum electroplating alone, while the other surface can retain the original appearance and function of plastic, which is an insurmountable obstacle compared with the water electroplating process of immersion operation.
5, plating color diversification, vacuum plating because of its convenience, can be in red, yellow, and blue three colors on the basis of the adjustment formula and the percentage to form protean plating color effect (such as pink, red, green, etc.), while the water electroplating chromium can only produce light, dumb chrome, black chrome, white chromium are few and far between a few color effect, compared with the vacuum plating color richness.
6. Wide range of materials; Water usually only on ABS plastic electroplating and a small amount of plating on ABS + PC plastic material processing, has certain limitations, and vacuum plating technology can be applied range is wide, plastic materials, except for ABS, ABS + PC plastic vacuum plating can also in the PC, PP, PMMA, PA, PS, PET, such as common engineering plastics processing of metal surface coating effect, with the development of the technology mature, now even in the soft surface of vacuum coating of plastic processing, such as TPU, TPE and PVC soft rubber, silicone, rubber and so on.
7. Semi-transparent vacuum plating can be carried out; In view of the modern consumer electronic product more and more fashionable appearance design, front-end electronics now hidden display screen, which adopted the translucent vacuum plating technology, its principle is that the outside of the LED display configuration a layer of transparent plastic Windows through the translucent vacuum plating processing, in the condition of equipment are not open, the LED display panel is invisible, hidden power when open, the LED on the display panel font can be consumer or user sees through the electroplating plastic Windows, thus greatly improve the product sense of science and technology and stylish.
8. Environmentally friendly and non-toxic; Vacuum plating technology is a kind of metal ions will melt by means of physical attached to the plastic products surface coating layer, the whole process without adding any chemical or chemicals, is a kind of pure natural non-toxic environmentally friendly processing technology, strengthening as the global attention to the green environmental protection, water through the way of chemical plating process because of trivalent chromium, hexavalent chromium not the cause of environmental protection has gradually fade out high-end consumer electronics, food supplies, toys and other related industries.
9, increase the hardness of plastic surface; Characteristics of the plastic material is easy molding determine its surface does not have a good scratch resistance, UV vacuum plating after completion of the coating, is also on the surface coating layer with cover with a layer of light curing UV coating, greatly enhance the hardness on the surface of the product, improve the product's resistance to scratching, scratch resistance, wear resistance, the maximum can reach 4 h level of hardness, far more than water plating process of anti scratch resistant level.
10. Excellent environmental weather resistance; Vacuum electroplating process can give the product more excellent resistance to extreme use environment performance, such as resistance to high temperature and high humidity, low temperature, heat and scalding, high salt content (resistance to salt spray), resistance to ultraviolet radiation aging, resistance to cosmetics, resistance to sweat, resistance to acid and alkali and other properties; General oil injection process or water plating process is not able to meet these performance requirements.
It is believed that there will be more opportunities and challenges behind the new Internet of things hardware and the crazy upward growth of e-cigarettes, and more cross-border communication and thinking are needed for CMF personnel.